Voting

Website

jbpphotography.com

Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Mastering the Art of Great Photography"






Over the past few months I have been privilege to study under one of my Idols in the photography world, Master Photographer and award winning Mr. Alan Gibby. In this class we studied the Six Factors of Photographic Quality, Understanding Photographic Composition, Camera Operation, Lighting, Posing and Working with People, Basic Photoshop, and Good Print Making. I see the world differently now, I see lines and thirds and natural beauty all around me that I never saw before. I can already see such a difference in my work. I now look through my camera seeing a world of endless possibilities. Anyone would be lucky and would greatly benefit from studying under such a talented and caring person, not to mention an Award Winning Master Photographer, Alan Gibby.


Thank you Alan for sharing your knowledge, time, talents, and some of your little secrets with me.


Sincerely,

Julie Best Parsons

Above are a few of my images from my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment